[Tango-A] MISC: 8th NYC Summer Tango & Film Festival & 2nd USA Tango Championship July 14- 20th, 2008

gm info at celebratetango.com
Tue May 13 12:42:23 EDT 2008

    SAVE the DATES...
BOOK your FLIGHT...
BOOK your HOTEL...
START PACKING NOW!

The Celebrate Tango Week, NYC July 14th ­ 20th, 2008 includes the...
2nd USA TANGO CHAMPIONSHIP for SALON & STAGE ­ 1st, 2nd and 3rd prizes.
For details and entries: http://celebratetango.com/festival/mainchamp.html

This year THE 8TH NYC SUMMER TANGO & FILM FESTIVAL we have..

the 1st exciting NYC Festival appearance for our Special Invited Guests:
FERNANDA GHI AND GUILLERMO MERLO
and
>From Buenos Aires after touring with his show Latin Dance  Carnival!!
JUNIOR CERVILA
Plus
back by popular demand Re-known Tango Historian, Teacher & Performer
ANTON GAZENBEEK

Plus
FILM FESTIVAL PROGRAM & PRESENTATIONS!!
We continue the tradition of bringing films and interesting lectures and
Films ranging from DOCUMENTARIES AND TRAILERS to ART INSTALLATION PIECES by
talent far and wide!!
Submissions received prior till May 31st have priority, click:
http://celebratetango.com/festival/mainfilm.html

immerse yourself in a class program of talent that has starred in Broadway
shows and Major cinema films...

PLUS SEE THEIR STUNNING PERFORMANCES IN THE MILONGAS
Get your tickets soon for the Black & White Ball July 18th & the Sunday
Soiree Finale July 22nd
And STAY TUNED for the early bird FULL PACKAGE special as the famous
Festival
class schedule is being massaged into wonderful shape.

It will be available for viewing soon
http://celebratetango.com/festival/program.html
Additional details at:
www.celebratetango.com/festival/main.html
And YES we have again the free classes all over town made possible by
teachers and studios donating time and space

Book your Air and Hotel NOW!! The big apple is a popular Summer Vacation
destination!
The Clarion Hotel***, 429 Park Ave (29-30), 212 532 4860
10% DISCOUNT WITH CELEBRATE TANGO CODE
1 double bed $180+tax.
includes continental breakfast.

Hotel 31, 120 E 31st St between Park Ave & Lexington.
212 685 3060 ask for Sohail or mention tango festival 10%
Dble bed shared bath $130 +tax Dble bed private bath$185 +tax
no breakfast, no internet,

Hotel 17, 225 E 17 St between 2-3 Aves.
212-475-2845 ­ possible discount pending
double shared bath $150+tax, no internet or breakfast
hotel17ny.com to book private
http://celebratetango.com/accommodations/main.html
For Air and Hotel packages contact:
Baneza Travel at:
banibini at hotmail.com
212 203 2838

Looking forward to...
Celebrating Tango!
Gayatri Martin
212 725 1078
Www.celebratetango.com
Remember life is supposed to be FUN!

Ps if you do not receive a response within 1 week please re-send your
e-mail.
It appears that perhaps due to the spam filters occasional e-mails do not
get
through.