[Tango-A] NA-E: Followers FREE at The Leader's Practica this Tuesday

School of Traditional Tango statnyc at yahoo.com
Mon May 12 23:30:58 EDT 2008

On Tuesday, May 13th, as a special treat and
anticipating our coming SMART FOLLOWING practica,
followers will be welcomed for the last 20 minutes of
the practica FREE, receiving a special tip on
following technique. We have many highly skilled
leaders who will now try out their leading on the
ladies. Interested persons must send an email to:
statnyc at yahoo.com to confirm their presence.

LIMITED SPACE according to the amount of leaders.

Female leaders are also welcome to join our practica.

The Leader's Practica
La Boca @ Iguana Restaurant
240 W 54th st. 2nd fl.
Leaders’ Practica: Tuesdays 6:30 – 7:00pm All Levels
$12 or 5 practicas for $50
This Tuesday, FOLLOWERS COME FREE from 7:40 to 8:00
PM!

Strictly Traditional Tango on Mondays
151 W 26th st, 5th fl.
7:00 to 9:00 pm Class + Practica
Beginners-Intermediate with Sergio Segura
Intermediate-Advance with Anton Gazenbeek
First Walk In $20, Pack of 5 classes $80

Pack of Leader's Practica + Mondays $120

FOLLOWERS GUIDED PRACTICA COMING SOON...

School of Traditional Argentine Tango
WWW.STATNYC.COM
917-373-7446 / 917-373-7444