[Tango-A] NA-E: Urgent/IMPORTANT HOTEL INFO - GyG Atlanta July

Ronda Patino rondap at mindspring.com
Thu May 8 23:32:03 EDT 2008

Turns out Microsoft Convention is in town during the GyG weekend.  We have
made some special arrangements for you, but you must act FAST!  Make your
reservation ASAP.

~OPTION 1 SPRINGHILL SUITES BUCKHEAD

$114 + 15% tax

CALL 1-866-469-5475  CODE WORD:  TANGO

includes complimentary breakfast, shuttle within 2 miles, access to all the
fine and fun dining of Piedmont Rd and Peachtree St.  Staff is attentive. 24
hour workout area, pool, all night market with salads and liquor :-)  Each
room had usable fridge and microwave. 10 - 12 minutes to Workshop Location
approx 7 miles. To view property details:
http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/atlab-springhill-suites-atlanta-buckhe
ad/

~OPTION 2 RESIDENCE INN BUCKHEAD

$107 + 15% tax

CALL 1-800-331-3131 CODE WORD: TANGO

Includes complimentary breakfast and free parking, other amenities as above
(no shuttle)  About 10 minutes to workshops approx 6 miles To view property
details
http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/atlbh-residence-inn-atlanta-buckhead/

~OPTION 3 Twelve Atlantic Station

Within one mile is a beautiful luxury hotel advertised at $199 per night We
do not have a special arrangement with them but go onlne and go for it,if
you like.  Secure your reservation as prices will be going up
http://www.twelvehotels.com/AtlanticStation/HotelReservations.do

~OPTION 4
Do your own search and make your reservation. I am told rates will be going
up as much as $70 next week and hotels will list rooms as sold out, don't
count on advertised rates, secure your reservation. For more economical
options you can look north on I75 in Vinings.

There are many wonderful hotels and restaurants in Atlanta, we just urge you
to act soon so you have a fun and clean place to stay that works within your
budget.

Hope you can make it.  Hugs, Ronda