[Tango-A] NA-E:Tango Fantasy Festival 2008 - May 22 through May 27 - Memorial Weekend

TangoFantasy@aol.com TangoFantasy at aol.com
Wed May 7 03:07:04 EDT 2008

Hola Milongueros y Tangueras:

Only two weeks left for Tango Fantasy Festival on sunny Miami Beach.
Memorial Weekend only from May 22 (opening night) through Tuesday, May 27 when  the
last milonga ends at 4:00 or 5:00 am.

The new schedule has been posted.

We have a spectacular cast of teachers and performers.  Please check  our Web
Site for more information.  _www.tangofantasy.com_
(http://www.tangofantasy.com) .

You are still on time to make reservations at the hotel Deauville Beach
Resort.   They have allotted us another block of rooms.    Please call them
directly at Tel.305-865-8511 and make reservations at a great  rate of only $125
plus tax for single or double occupancy.  Mention Tango  Fantasy in order to take
advantage of this special rate.

If you have any problems, tell the operator that Doris Grimaldi is our  group
Manager and she has added more rooms to our group.  Also you can call  me and
I will get you a room.

I keep a list for roommates - if anyone is interested, please e-mail  me.

I take this opportunity to thank everyone for their support and help in
making this Tango Fantasy Festival a continued success.

Tango Forever,

Lydia Henson
(305) 275-2802

favorites at AOL Food.