[Tango-A] NA-W: NORA'S TANGO WEEK '08 UPDATES!!!!

Ed Loomis TangoBear at pobox.com
Wed May 7 02:27:33 EDT 2008

On Tue, 6 May 2008 17:11:45 -0700, Nora Dinzelbacher <misstango at hotmail.com>
wrote:

NORA'S TANGO WEEK '08 UPDATES!!!!
Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 13:56:48 -0700

On May 1st we achieved our single women-enrollment limit for the TANGOWEEKEND
PROGRAM! Yes, we are SOLD OUT for single women. Therefore, to be certain not to
be left out for the TANGO WEEK PROGRAM, you should send in your registration as
soon as possible.

Those of you who have already signed up and have not made your hotel
reservations should do so in order to secure the reduced rate of $95 (plus tax)
before June 20, 2008. Please note: the discount rate and room reservation is on
a first time, first serve basis. Please, call Clarion Hotel at (800) 252-7466 or
(650) 777-7771 Mon through Fri and be certain to mention NORA'S TANGO WEEK.
The resounding successes of Nora's Tango Week from 1998 to 2007 have been due
primarily to the participation of world-class Argentine Tango Masters. In 2008,
we continue to uphold our commitment to this tradition by offering world-class
tango masters from Argentina, and presenting a superior and inspirational
program for tango enthusiasts of all levels. . Classes all day for beginner,
intermediate and advanced level . Daily "Chamuyos" (a talk, a discussion with
the Masters) . Nightly Milongas with  MARIO ORLANDO, "THE DJ" from the best
Buenos Aires
Milongas (Sunderland, El Arranque, Nino Bien, etc) and Live Music by  "HOMBRES
DE TANGO" with Seth Azarnow (Bandoneón player)  Please note: Payments with
credit cards and/or checks must be received by June 27, 2008. Cash only please
after June 27.

NORA'S TANGO WEEK 2008  -  CLARION HOTEL @ SAN FRANCISCO AIRPORT
THE WEEKEND PROGRAM: July 4, 5 and 6. A shorter version of NTW but still lots of
fun!

. NITO & ELBA
. ESTEBAN MORENO & CLAUDIA CODEGA
. EDUARDO SAUCEDO & MARISA QUIROGA
. LUIS CASTRO & CLAUDIA MENDOZA
. NORA & ED

. FEE PER PERSON: $355 (include all classes, chamuyos and milongas)
THE WEEK PROGRAM: July 7,8,9,10 and 11. An intense week of tango instruction.
. GUSTAVO NAVEIRA & GISELLE ANNE.
. FERNANDA GHI & GUILLERMO MERLO.
. NITO & ELBA.
. LUIS CASTRO & CLAUDIA MENDOZA.
. ESTEBAN MORENO & CLAUDIA  CODEGA.
. EDUARDO SAUCEDO & MARISA QUIROGA.
. NORA & ED

. FEE PER PERSON: $555 (include all classes,chamuyos and milongas)
NORA'S TANGO WEEK + WEEKEND: July 4 - July 11

. FEE PER PERSON: $800 (include all classes, chamuyos and milongas)
SPECIAL PROGRAMS:

. WELCOME MILONGA - Thursday, July 3: FREE! and Open to General Public   Music
by MARIO ORLANDO! "THE DJ" - From 6:00pm - Midnight.

. "A DAY WITH GUSTAVO & GISELLE" - Saturday, July 12.   3 Workshops from 11:00am
- 4:30pm (Int and Adv Lev) Couples only - Pre-registration required  FEE for NTW
Students: $150 per person (include 3 workshops + 1 Celebration Tango ticket) -
Non-Students: $165 per person.

. "CELEBRATION TANGO!"  - Saturday, July 12.    Our annual Gala Milonga with a
show featuring all masters participants, DJ Mario      Orlando and Live Music by
"Hombres de Tango"    FEE: $35 per person.

. MILONGAS:  Package 1:  July 4,5,6 - $ 70  Package 2:  July 7-11 - $110
Package 3:  July 4-11 - $180  All events will be held at Clarion Hotel @ San
Francisco Airport, Millbrae, California.(650) 777-7771.

Any questions please contact us at tangoweek at hotmail.com, misstango at hotmail.com
or visit our website www.tangoweek.com

Thanks to everyone for your support, Tangamente Nora