[Tango-A] NA-E: Boston 8 May (Thursday): Open Invitation to Anne Atheling's 78th Birthday Milonga

Shahrukh Merchant shahrukh at shahrukhmerchant.com
Fri May 2 02:40:54 EDT 2008

Boston 8 May (Thursday): Open Invitation to Anne Atheling's 78th
Birthday Milonga

In less than one week, Anne Atheling, co-founder of the Tango Society of
Boston, celebrates her 78th birthday. An avid dancer and a major force
in the Boston social dance scene, Anne now dances Argentine Tango
practically every night of the week!

To celebrate her 78th birthday in a week, on Thursday, 8 May 2008, Anne
will host a birthday Milonga, and has generously invited ALL
Tango-dancing well-wishers as her guests. Many Boston-area tangueros and
tangueras will be there, and anyone who would like to come from out of
town is invited as well--it doesn't matter whether or not you know Anne
personally. (It's also a great time of year to visit Boston and stay the
weekend, for other Tango or non-Tango events during the weekend!)

Here is Anne's invitation:

Milonga de Cumpleaños

Thursday, May 8, 2008
9 pm – 1 am

Springstep, 98 George P. Hassett Drive, Medford Square, Medford
(near intersection of I-93 and Route 60 near Boston)

Music by NK: Tango, milonga, vals ... and a dash of nuevo

Festive attire (it's a party!). Light refreshments.

"No gifts, please. Your presence is your birthday gift to me."

Questions? Call Anne Atheling at 617-923-8211 or atheling at verizon.net