[Tango-A] NA-NE: Murano Milonga Friday night !

Sarah La Rocca danzisima at gmail.com
Thu May 1 23:22:56 EDT 2008

NYC's newest Friday night milonga is back !
MURANO MILONGA
Friday May 2nd

Please note due to scheduling conflicts,
Murano Milonga will NOT be at Murano Ristorante on West 36th tonight.
We will be at
Studio 101 at 101 Lafayette Street, one block south of Canal Street, NYC.
We return to Murano Ristorante in June.

8pm - 9pm  "Learning From the Past"
a special video presentation and tango class by
Sergio Segura, the School of Traditional Tango.
Using rare archival footage of some of the greatest milongueros of the past,

Sergio will discuss and teach from these rare vidoes.

Dancing 9pm to 2 am
DJ Yesim " La Turca:
Hostess Sarah La Rocca from the famous All Night Milonga.
Midnight show by Hernan and Cyrena

Chino Hara will be there with the Felina Tango Shoe Boutique

Admission is $15,  $10 for college students with ID and Stepping Out
students.
Admission includes the class and yummy refreshments.
We do not serve wine or beer but you can BYOB.

Tangueros of all levels are welcome.
Dress is casual, fun is mandatory.

I look forward to seeing you Friday night.

Thank you.
Sarah