[Tango-A] NA-E: Jaimes Friedgen in Boston & Providence, March 21, 22, 23!

Shalom-Blessed Herbs shalom at blessedherbs.com
Sun Mar 16 12:14:12 EDT 2008

Register online at: http://www.jaimesiscoming.com

Hi all. Shalom here. If you don't know Jaimes Friedgen he is an
extraordinary and charismatic dancer, teacher, and person. He has
been dancing tango since he was 14 and has taught all over the world.
His workshops are engaging, fun, and challenging. He is in such high
demand that he is booked until 2010, so this is a rare and special
opportunity to learn from him right here in Boston and Providence.

Jaimes is a great friend of mine and our recent attempts to plan a
visit turned into workshops assisted by Rebecca Shulman... hence the
short notice. Obviously I'm biased since he's my friend and I'm
organizing, but truly... don't miss these workshops. Jaimes is very
special and I promise you these workshops will leave your dancing
inspired, your face with a smile, and will be oh so much fun!

So this is what is going on:

- 6 Workshops by Jaimes & assisted by Rebecca in both Providence &
Boston
- Friday Night Milonga (till 3am) DJ Jaimes in Providence.
- Saturday all-nighter DJ Robin Thomas with dinner by Ellen Mayer
again in Providence
- Performances by Jaimes & Rebecca
- Special Guest Dominic Bridge (great dancer!)
- 2 Workshops on Sunday in Boston before and after the afternoon
Practica at DanceSport
- Private Lessons available with Jaimes on Monday, at our house in
Framingham, MA. $100 an hour. Book soon!

Friday, March 21st
Providence, RI at Providence Tango
7:00pm–8:30pm (INT)
Making sense of the various styles of tango through the use of the
back ocho

Bonus Milonga 8:30pm–3:00am
DJ Jaimes Friedgen

Saturday, March 22nd