[Tango-A] Festival discount until Th. March 20 (only 4 days left)

tangofestivalberlin info at tangofestivalberlin.de
Sun Mar 16 07:36:40 EDT 2008

Hello to all, who would like to participate at the Festival in Berlin!

We would like to remind you that there is a discount of 10% for early
booking until Thursday, March 20th (4 days left). To receive the
discount you need to register and the payment should be received by
the festival account by March 20th latest. There is the possibility to
pay with PayPal.

Details of the program and the booking procedure - see our website
www.tangofestivalberlin.de

We are looking forward to welcome you at the festival.

Michael Rühl + festival team

--
http://tangofestivalberlin.de/2008/

09 | 10 | 11 | 12 May 2008