[Tango-A] TANGO ACADEMY OF PASADENA - * MARCH 9TH, SUNDAY TANGO PRACTICA & ENROLLMENT DAY *

Tango Academy of Pasadena tangopursan at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 1 19:12:48 EST 2008

Tango Academy of Pasadena

Sunday Tango Práctica

"Learn the essence of tango, Milonga, Candombe & Vals
exclusively with Argentine Instructors."

This popular Sunday event is offered every five weeks
to our students, visitors and to the general public.
The main purpose of this tango gathering is to provide
the students with the opportunity to tango and
practice what they have learned throughout the five
week series. We welcome visitors whom may
be interested to learn and explore all the options
that the Tango Academy of Pasadena has to offer.

  You are cordially invited to the

  Sunday Tango Práctica on

  Sunday, March 9th, from 4:30 pm to 7:30 pm.

  Upcoming Argentine Tango Series Enrollment Day
  &
  Orientation Tango Class to newcomers.

  Hors d'Oeuvres and Beverages included with admission

Sponsored by:
T. A. O. P.
Our own exclusive collection of tango shoes.
Available for purchase at our studio.

  Tango Academy of Pasadena

  100 West Villa St., Pasadena, California 91109

(Bordered by Lincoln, Eureka and Villa streets, it is
one block north of the Fair Oaks/Marengo exit, giving
you immediate access to the 210 and I-134 Fwy
interchange. Entrance to the enclosed, on-premise
parking is from Eureka Street.)

www.tangoacademypasadena.com

Telephone: 626-963-8020

E-mail: tango1543 at yahoo.com

Join the "Pasadena Tango Academy Yahoo Group"
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PasadenaTangoAcademy