[Tango-A] N-E, NYC: Dance Tango like the best in Buenos Aires.

Carlos Duarte de Chey carlosnytango at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 1 14:45:24 EST 2008

Hi Everybody!

Contact me if you are serious about improving your tango or learning your first steps.

My NYC schedule for the next 4 weeks is as follows:

-Wednesday: Practica/Workshop, starts Wednesday March 12th (3/19 and 3/26 only)
 from 8pm to 10pm at Champions, 257 West 39th Street, 14nd Floor.
 Advanced Level, $25.

-Thursday: Group Classes at Sandra Cameron Dance Center, 199 Lafayette  St., 2nd floor
                  ~ CLASSES STARTS THIS THURSDAY,3/6 ~
               7:30pm to 8:30pm Advanced Vals and Milonga
               8:30pm to 9:30pm Tango de Buenos Aires (Tango of the BA Milonga)

-La Milonga de Gardel at Sandra Cameron Dance Center, March 22th and 29th.
 Lesson from 9pm to 10pm.

-Coaching and Private lessons daily until 10pm,
 at Sandra Cameron Dance Center and Champions.

See you,

Carlos Duarte de Chey

For more information:
USA : 917-406-7973