[Tango-A] Misc: "Tango Quest" Book

ATANGO2@aol.com ATANGO2 at aol.com
Sun Jun 29 19:46:15 EDT 2008

My latest book, "Tango Quest" is a collection of over 100 topics  related to
the technical, social and personal aspects of tango, written  with insight,
humor and 18 years experience.

The compilation combines material from "All Things Argentine  Tango" and
"Tango with Mars and Venus" plus many new topics.   It is formatted in half-page
size, spiral bound, lower  priced:
$20 includes shipping.

You are welcome to request a copy of the Table of Contents and up  to five
pages for preview.

Another publication, "Tango Festival Operations Manual" is  described on Clay
Nelson's page at _www.claysdancestudio.com_ (http://www.claysdancestudio.com)
.   We created it to assist organizers in developing tango events,  using
information, checklists, forms and commentary based on our  experiences with
Portland's Tango Fest and Valen Tango, each of which  draws over 600 dancers from
around the world.

Polly McBride
_atango2 at aol.com_ (mailto:atango2 at aol.com)
Google "All Things Argentine Tango" or my name for more  info.