[Tango-A] NA-E: Tango Fantasy 2008 Video - NOW AVAILABLE !

TangoFantasy@aol.com TangoFantasy at aol.com
Fri Jul 25 01:52:47 EDT 2008

Hola Milongueros y Tangueras:

After several weeks of intensive editing, our latest USTC video, "Tango
Fantasy 2008", is now available for your enjoyment! This is the  finest video we
have offered in our 12 years of festivals! You will be  proud to show it to
your friends, in or outside of tango!

Shot in Miami Beach, at the beautiful Deauville  Beach Resort, during
Memorial Weekend, it features the finest  Masters of Tango from Buenos Aires - "The
Best of the Best!, for your  entertainment & enjoyment.  As well as the Masters
reviewing all the  patterns taught, at all class levels: Beginner;
Intermediate, Advanced &  Advanced II. (" Exhibition / Show Tango.")

It consists of a deluxe, 2 disc DVD set, within a colorful double disc  case.
Each disc is 1 1/2 hours long, for a total of 3 hours of tango  enjoyment.
Disc one has 7 Chapters, for immediate access to any segment, and contains
all the pattern reviews by the Masters, as well as two great  exhibitions at
our nightly milongas.

Disc two has 4 Chapters, and contains the entire  "Maestros Del Tango", on
stage! A superb show!
Plus, to give you an idea of the lovely nearby area, there is a short
segment entitled "A Visit to The Lincoln Road Mall!"

Don't miss it, order now!

To order, please contact JERRY MINNE VIDEO MAGIC,  at
<_Valsman at wideopenwest.com_ (mailto:Valsman at wideopenwest.com) >
Or by phone @ (586) 286-7119. VISA; MASTERCARD & personal checks are
accepted.

Tango Forever,