[Tango-A] Updated Info on 6th Baltimore Tango Festival with Pablo Veron

Julia Schiptsova theperfectshoe at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 06:05:18 EDT 2008

*6th Annual Baltimore Tango Festival with the legendary Pablo Veron

3rd Weekend in August in, August 15-17, 2008
*
*Maestros:*
Pablo Veron & Raquel Greenberg (Buenos Aires)
Daniel Tuero (Busnos Aires) & Kyla Mares (NYC)

*DJs:
*Robin Thomas (New York)
Jason Laughlin (North Carolina)
Evan Griffiths (New York)
Tova Moreno (Boston)
David Liu (Washington DC)
Special Guests: Andrés Amarilla & Meredith Klein
Luis Bianchi & Daniela Pucci
Adam Hoopengardner & Ciko Tanik

See detailed information, schedule, prices, videos, etc. at
www.baltimoretangofestival.net .

Please note – we have $79 hotel rooms reserved (see website) but they MUST
be booked by August 1st or else there will be a different price arrangement.

Please join us for this unique summer tango experience in Baltimore at
Cottonsville College. This will be a very special opportunity to study with
Pablo Veron who makes very few appearances in the US, see more information
about him at
http://www.pabloveron.net/.

Questions? Jullia Schiptsova theperfectshoe at gmail.com

--