[Tango-A] NA-E, Dance Tango like the best in Buenos Aires.

Carlos Duarte de Chey carlosnytango at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 8 10:20:37 EDT 2008

Hi Everybody!

Contact me if you are serious about improving your tango or learning your first steps.
My NYC schedule for the next 7 weeks is as follows:

Thursday: Group Classes at Sandra Cameron Dance Center, 199 Lafayette  St., 2nd floor.
(Starts this Thursday, July 10th with Ting & Caleb. I will begin teaching on July 17th)

7:30pm to 8:30pm Advanced Vals and Milonga

8:30pm to 9:30pm Tango de Buenos Aires (Tango of the BA Milonga)

La Milonga de Gardel at Sandra Cameron Dance Center, the last two Saturdays of the month.
Lesson from 9pm to 10pm.

Coaching and Private lessons daily until 10pm, at Sandra Cameron Dance Center and Champion's.
(Beginning July 16th)

See you,

Carlos Duarte de Chey
For more information: