[Tango-A] NA-E: FREE begginner class at School of Traditional Argentine Tango

School of Traditional Tango statnyc at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 5 23:15:03 EDT 2008

As part of our, beginner tango dancers' program, there will be a free 30 minute introductory tango class tomorrow for all those interested in taking their first steps in tango. It will be from 6:30 to 7:00 PM at our regular location.

Mondays

7 PM to 8PM Totally Beginner's course A
8 PM to 9 PM Totally Beginner's course B

Course (4 classes) $80 in advance, $90 at door

See you there!

Below see our weekly schedule:

Mondays
7 PM to 8 PM Intermediate Level Strictly Traditional Tango
8 PM to 9 PM All Levels Practica
CHELSEA STUDIOS, 151 W 26th st, 5th fl, NYC, NY 10001

Tuesdays
6:30 to 8 PM The Leader's Practica
La Boca @ Iguana Restaurant
240 W 54th st. 2nd fl.
FOLLOWERS COME FREE from 7:40 to 8:00 PM!

Fridays
7-8pm: Smart Follower practica
8-9pm: Strictly Milonga Lisa and Vals Criollo
LEADERS COME FREE from 7:40 to 8:00 PM!

SPECIAL SUMMER COMBOS
All our pack of FIVE lessons are good for TWO MONTHS!

One course: from $50 to $80 (depending course)
Two courses $110 (Save up to $40)
Three courses $150 (Save up to $60)
Four courses $190 (Save up to $80)

School of Traditional Argentine Tango