[Tango-A] NA-E: NYC Nelson Avila at Esmeralda's-Back Room discussion

Lucille Krasne lukrasne at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 5 21:14:42 EDT 2008

Hi, Nelson (Avila) and Madalyn (Klein) have developed a fascinating program
which they offer in the up-coming NY Tango festival and tomorrow night, at
Esmeralda's any of you interested will be able to talk to them in-depth--
one-on-one-- in the Party Room at Session 73!!!!  This will be an
exceptional opportunity.... fascinating to personally talk to this master
and you will just have so much fun with him and Madalyn!

Please read more below.
Hope you can get to talk to them.
Lucille

Madalyn says:  "For those interested in our intensive performance course,
please contact us at mad4tango at earthlink.net  Or call us at 917-742-5229
718-225-1250 (Madalyn also says this course is more about great dancing even
than great performing.)

"Nelson will not only be one of the professional judges for the competition,
he will be presenting his wonderful photo/video presentation where he shares
his unique world of tango history with personal stories, anecdotes and film
clips."

Nelson says: " I shared the stage with many great artists... I grew up in
the Golden age of Tango and learned from many legendary milongueros. My
partner, Nelida Rodriguez, and I were the world renowned tango couple
'Nelida and Nelson'. This video project we have developed for the festival
is a tribute to the great Tango Masters and creators, never to be forgotten
by time and distance but always remembered in our hearts."

Also: If you are interested in privates with Nelson, coaching for the
competition please call or email them. They are also available for private
and semiprivate classes. (at mad4tango at earthlink.net  or call  917-742-5229
718-225-1250 )