[Tango-A] NA_E: La Boca Jan 29th JORGE Torres & LOS CHANTAS at Iguana

gm info at celebratetango.com
Mon Jan 28 18:59:30 EST 2008

Tuesday January 29th...
La Boca Milonga, NYC
Doorway to a world of Tango
IGUANA, 240 W 54 St (B¹way & 8th) 2nd floor!
One of NYC¹s best Mexican Restaurants. 212 765 5454

IGUANA has TWO wooden Dance areas on the upstairs 2nd floor where we will
be, that are joined by a beautiful curving bar. This allows us the freedom
to have the New & Exciting Leaders' Practica by the School of Traditional
Argentine Tango (statnyc.com) concurrent with the beginner classes.
Come celebrate our NEW HOME, NEW SCHEDULE AND NEW EXPERIENCES

6:30 to 6:50 Free Intro to Tango - GAYATRI
7:00 to 8:00 - basic class with GAYATRI
6:30 to 8:00 - Leaders' Practica with SERGIO & ANTON - STATNYC.com

8:00 to 9:00 - intermediate class
Special Guest Teacher Forever Tango Star and Dance Captain
JORGE TORRES

9:00pm - 12:30am DANCING in both areas to the Music of :
LOS CHANTAS
And
Guest DJ: Ilene Marder

La Boca $15 – includes classes, entertainment & milonga
Students $8 with current ID
La Boca & Practica $22
Practica only $12
Join my weekly celebrate tango list for special offers.

Information: 212 725 1078
info at celebratetango.com
Your Host: GAYATRI
Venue:
IGUANA, 240 West 54th St (B¹way & 8th) 212 765 5454
Dinner optional, reservations advised.
Yes there is some Parking: CHECK the SIGNS!
Broadway 6 hour muni parking after 6pm,
8th Ave
54th ­ 56th street parking west of 8th Ave.
If you find more info let us know so we can make parking easier for
everyone.