[Tango-A] EU-E:5th International Istanbul Tango Festival Web Site is live !

Aydogan (El Encuentro) aydogan at tangoencuentro.com
Mon Jan 28 17:09:32 EST 2008

Dear List,

We are happy to oannounce that our web site is live now. There is also a
festival forum where you could look for partners and alternative
accomodation.

Hoping to see you in Istanbul

Regards,
Aydogan

Let's dance where the civilisations dance !
5th International Istanbul Tango Festival
3-6 July 2008

Mariano Chicho Frumboli - Juana Sepulveda
Sebastian Arce - Mariana Montes
Adrian Veredice - Alejandra Hobert
Pablo Villarraza - Dana Frigoli
Damian Rosenthal - Celine Ruiz

Orquesta Istanbul Academia Project

Milongas in the historical venues of Istanbul
Shopping during the festival
More to be announced...

Let's dance where the civilisations dance !

Web site : www.istanbultangofestival.com
E-mail : info at istanbultangofestival.com
Tel : +90-532-583-2824 ( Aydogan Arkis )