[Tango-A] NA-E, NA-W, NA-C, Misc: Enhance Your Buenos Aires Trip

Infusions Travel patricia at infusionstravel.com
Fri Jan 11 13:38:46 EST 2008

  Going to Buenos Aires?

Get help in choosing Tango schools & teachers according to level & budget
  Tango history tours & lesser known sights of BsAs
  Shopping for shoes & Tango fashions with special discounts & bilingual assistance
    Also: Accommodations, Day Excursions
  Winetasting Day; Beauty & SPA Day;
  Excursions to Iguazu, Mendoza, Salta & Bariloche
    A Personal Guide Day at the start of your stay will help you maximize your time & enhance your Tango Experience!
    Experienced Tanguera & Travel Consultant presently living in Buenos Aires; I will help you organize your stay, aid you in choosing your activities, give you tips & info
.all while I show you around the city & even help you with the language!

    Ideal for those first timers as well as for those who have visited before but are ready to really venture out & immerse themselves in the Argentine culture & the Tango scene of Buenos   Aires!  For individuals, couples & small groups.

    Patricia Thaxter, Owner, Infusions Travel
  patricia at infusionstravel.com
    www.infusionstravel.com