[Tango-A] NA-NE: NYC All Night Milonga

Sarah La Rocca danzisima at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 13:04:23 EST 2008

It's famous, it's fabulous, It's open all night !
the NYC All Night Milonga
Saturday January 12th

Dancing 10pm to 5am
We welcome Tine Herreman, making her DJ debut at the ANM.

9pm intermediate tango class with David Chiu,
visiting teacher/dancer from Los Angeles.
David is an intelligent teacher and a beautiful dancer.

performances at midnight TBA

Admission is $15 geberal admission.
$10 for Stepping Out students and current university students with ID.
Admission includes the class and wonderful
refreshments and free wine, while it lasts.
BYOB is also welcome.

NEW: A complete Tango Boutique with shoes, tango clothes and jewelry-
everything for the stylish tanguera. Come ready to shop !

We are the only milonga with a resident astrologer.
LEXA ROSEAN will be available for tarot & astrology readings.
What does 2008 have in store for you ?

Stepping Out Studios
37 West 26th Street @ 6th Ave
9th floor
NYC
646-742-9400

For complete details and updates, please visit the web site
www.myspace.com/allnightmilonga