[Tango-A] *TWILIGHT TANGO* at The Ritz-Carlton, Sarasota Florida, Sunday, January 13, 2008

marsha kramer mckramer at verizon.net
Mon Jan 7 10:08:06 EST 2008

To all the many *TWILIGHT TANGO* TANGUEROS from FLORIDA'S West,
Central & East Coast who have shared the friendship of our Milonga,
*Twilight Tango*, we wish you the HAPPIEST NEW YEAR EVER!  To all our
New Friends, who have yet to partake, welcome to *Twilight Tango* and
a HAPPY NEW YEAR to you too!  See you in 2008!

PABLO, ALICIA & UMA REPUN
Invite you to....

*TWILIGHT TANGO* Milonga
2nd Sunday of Each Month
Dancing in Elegance at...

THE RITZ-CARLTON HOTEL
in the Luxurious Ca d'Zan Lounge
1111 Ritz-Carlton Drive
Sarasota, Florida

SUNDAY, JANUARY 13, 2008
6:00 pm to 11:00 pm
GUEST D.J.  "The Tango Diva"
MILONGA & VALET PARKING GRATIS !!

JOIN US FOR ANOTHER DELIGHTFUL
evening filled with friendship, fun, great
music and the joy of dancing the romantic
Argentine Tango in the elegant setting of
The Ritz-Carlton Hotel in lovely Sarasota.

For Information: Marsha Kramer
mckramer at verizon.net