[Tango-A] NA-E, NA-C, NA-W: NJ Tango Extravaganza - The Perfect Gift for Valentines Day

gltango gltango at verizon.net
Wed Feb 13 12:47:46 EST 2008

  The Perfect Gift For Valentines Day

  A Gift that will last longer than Flowers, or Chocolates.

  _/The New Jersey Tango Extravaganza/_

    March 7-9, 2008

    Parsippany, New Jersey

  Why not do something different and give him/her a weekend, day or
  evening of  Tango!

    There are Packages and options available to fit any budget or time
    frames

    Try something new enter our /_Tango Contest on Friday_/

      (First Prize - 2 $500 Airline Gift Certificates)

    or

    _/Attend our Elegant Saturday Evening Dinner Dance with an
    incredible Tango Show and Full Orchestra/_

*This Wondrous Weekend Features:*

      /* _Four of the Top Argentine Tango Couples in the World Today:_ */

      Carolina Zokalski and Diego Di Falco

      Fernanda Ghi and Guillermo Merlo

      Pablo Pugliese and Noel Strazza

      Melina Brufman and Claudio Gonzalez

    _/The entire event will take place in the Hilton Parsippany
    /_

    _/Room Rate Available till Feb 22nd - Reserve Now!!!/_

      This elegant hotel has been recently renovated to provide you with
    luxurious rooms and an incredible Grand Ballroom and dining
    facilities.   The divided ballroom will provide a spacious
    environment for learning.  This Hilton is a cut above the rest.

    Hilton Parsippany Photos Link
    <http://www1.hilton.com/en_US/hi/hotel/EWRPHHF-Hilton-Parsippany-New-Jersey/photoGallery.do?ctyhocn=EWRPHHF>

  _/We Invite you to Review the Class Schedule On The Web Site!/_

      For information: Call: 908.221.1033 or 201.585.8346

      www.tangoextravaganza.com

      email: info at gardenstatetango.com