[Tango-A] DJ Torsten Zörner visiting the US

Melina Sedo & Detlef Engel tango at tangodesalon.de
Wed Feb 6 17:32:14 EST 2008

Dear Tangofriends,

in march, DJ Torsten Zoerner (from Duesseldorf, Germany) will be
visting the US and is available to dj at your Milonga on one of the
following days:
Saturday - March 15
Sunday - March 16
Monday - March 17
Tuesday - March 18

Torsten is recognized all over Europe as one of the best taditional
Tango-DJs. He already worked in Berlin, Bonn, Cologne, Düsseldorf,
Nijmegen and Paris and also in Edinburgh, Frankfurt am Main, Lisbon,
Lyon, Münster, Nîmes and Warsaw
We recently invited him to our festive Christmas-Milonga with
visitors from Germany, France, Luxembourgh, England and Switzerland.
All of them loved his excellent choice of music and the special
ambiance he created!

We can highly recommend Torsten!

You'll find more infos about Torsten at:
http://tangoduesseldorf.de/international.html

Or you can contact him directly:
Thorsten at TangoDuesseldorf.de

Have a nice day,