[Tango-A] EU-W: Tango Holidays with Detlef & Melina

Melina Sedo & Detlef Engel tango at tangodesalon.de
Fri Dec 19 14:20:20 EST 2008

Dear Tangofriends,

2009 we will be teaching on tango holidays, a perfect blend of
vacation and tango. Apart from the daily intensive lessons, centre
stage goes to enjoying the wonderful ambience of the surroundings, the
relaxed socializing within the group, and, of course, the evening´s
dance after a fine meal. This is a perfect setting for an
unforgettable tango experience.

We would be pleased to meet you at one of the occasions.

Greetings,

Melina Sedó  and Detlef Engel

Tango-Intensiv at Mas Vinson, France (june, 20 - 27)
- uniquely for "adepts" -

MAS VINSON a wonderful structure surrounded by untouched nature lies
near the pittouresque village Moulézan, near Nimes and Montpellier not
far away of many interesting sites and the sea.Thus is it ideal for
cultural trips, sporting activities and leisuretime in the nature. MAS
VINSON is an old vinery, which was renovated tastefully in the
traditional style by our host, a swiss dancer Walter Kaiser. He and
his family have received us cordially already for a couple of times
and we'll be happy of seeing them again.
There's a swimmingpool in the huge garden, boule, pingpong, shady
places under the trees... Ideal for taking a break after heavy tango-
work!
Please look at the photos at their website: www.frankreich-ferien.ch

New this year:
The group will only be open for people, who've already worked with us
intensively during a weekend of workshops, private classes or a
Tangoholiday. Thus we can build on the basis and apply more adavanced
techniques and complex movements. Don't be afraid: we'll still teach
no jumps and stay connected to our roots. ;-)

The program:
We give classes for 20 hours in a shady and romantic winecellar: 2,5
hours after breakfast and 1,5 hours before dinner. Thus you've got the
afternoon free and may visit the surrounding area or cities:
Montpellier e.g. is only 50 km away, same with the sea. One entire day
is lesson-free and you may also plan a longer trip to an interesting
site. After the evening practica we'll have dinner together: our hosts
will be serving us regional and international dishes. And then dancing
starts anew: either we dance at Mas Vinson or we visit the Milongas in
the nearby towns.
You may book further days at Mas Vinson individually, especially if
you want to visit the Tango-Marathon in Montpellier on the 27th of
june: a charming event, where we'll meet a lot of friends from th
south of France and from far away.

Inscription & price:
Price of 750 includes 7 nights & breakfasts, 7 dinners at Mas Vinson
and 20 hours of teaching. Entrance fee of Milongas and bals is not
included, but we'll do the reserving and booking for the group.

As there's only space for 8 couples in Mas Vinson, there will be no
possibility of bringing your children with you.

Tangotour to the Piemont (september, 5 - 12)
- Elegance and harmony in the Tango de Salon & Vals -

All words can not describe the wonderfull athmosphere of the Castello
San Sebastiano da Po. Near to Turin it lies in the hilly region of the
Piemont: a beautifully preserved structure surrounded by pure nature.
Just have a look at the pictures at www.castellosansebastiano.it and
you'll agree that the elegance and calmness of Tango de Salón has
found it's perfect home.
It's only natural, that during this week we'll concentrate on elegant
movements for the Tango and Vals in a close embrace.

The program:
We'll be giving classes for 20 hours:  2,5 hours after breakfast and
1,5 hours in the early evening. Thus you've got the afternoon free and
may enjoy the early autumn sun in the wonderful garden or visit the
surrounding area and cities: Turin e.g. is only a couple of minutes
(by car) away.
In the evening we'll enjoy a glass of wine at the terrace and dance
together at the Milongas of Turin. The remaining evenings we'll dance
at the Castello to the best Tangos of the golden age, presented by
Melina, who's a well known Tango-DJ.

Price and inscription:
7 nights with breakfast and dinner; 20 hours of class and practicas.
Price: 870 €.
More infos and inscription at www.danceandtravel.com or info at dance-and-travel.com

Melina Sedo & Detlef Engel
www.tangodesalon.de