[Tango-A] NA-E: New Years Eve Milonga in Boston w/Tito Castro

ccdancer ccdancer at tangoluna.com
Fri Dec 19 09:01:07 EST 2008

New Years Eve Gala

Finally New Year's Eve is on Wednesday and we will have a celebration to ring in the New Year in the new place.

LIVE music with the master of the Bandoneon, Tito Castro and his Trio.

We have extended the date to purchase dinner tickets until December 20 at La Milonga.

$50 until December 27 (Saturday).
No dinner tickets will be sold at the door.
Dinner is from 8:30-10pm

The price includes buffet dinner, dessert, light drinks, coffee, 2 glasses of wine per person and champagne toast at midnight and party trinkets.

 If you only want to dance, then you can come anytime after 10:30pm.

$25 before December 30
$30 at the door

It includes champagne toast at midnight and light refreshments.

For more information, visit the Boston Tango Calendar at www.bostontango.org or call Vicky at 617-721-4872 for Tickets