[Tango-A] NA-E: ENJOY THE BEST TANGO PARTY OF THE YEAR, Only 20 tickets left!!, St. Petersbutg, FL

Eddy Hernandez eddysdanceschool at msn.com
Wed Dec 10 00:50:49 EST 2008

Hi dear tango lovers,

Just three days left to celebrate the best Argentine Tango party in the Tampa Bay area this year. If you don't have your tickets yet, then HURRY UP, because only 20 tickets left. It will be, one more time and for two years in a row, a SOLD OUT event. We will have tangueros coming from all Florida State, so you can not miss the opportunity to make new friends in our Tango Community. Remember, dear tangueros, you don't have to drive back late to your home if you don't want. Ramada Inn Hotel in St. Petersburg, is offering a very affordable double room rate to allow you enjoy our Milonga Show until the last minute. Only $58 per room. Call now to reserve your romm at 727-525 1181, don't forget mention to our event to get this special rate. This Hotel is located to 7 min. driving from 1st Dance Studio.

We will have lots of fun for everyone. In the breaks of the Tango Orquestra, we will play Swing, Latin, Salsa, Chacareras and more!!

                         2nd Great Milonga Gala Show
                   Saturday, 13th   From 9 pm to 2 am or later....
         At 1st Dance Studio, 5098 66th Street N, St. Petersburg, FL

                  Tango Live Music to dance the entire night,
         from Argentina: Anibal Berraute, Cuarteto, "Tango music in a
               higher level than has ever been reached previously!.."

                   Spectacular Tango Show, featuring:
  Jerry & Christine Perez, US Argentine Tango Stage Champions 2007
             Eddy & Veronica Hernandez Trill, World class dancers

                     Delicious Dinner Buffet,
     Argentinean Empanadas, Sandwiches, Pasta, Fruit Salad, Snacks,
                        Refreshments, Coffee, Wine

                Door: $40, before saturday, at the door $45
      Special deal: Book table for four people and pay only for three!

To see the full program of this event, please go to www.tangoargentinoeddyvero.com/id21.html

Milongueros Hugs,

Eddy & Veronica Tango Productions,
"High Quality Tango Events for the World's Tango Community"
813-380 8432 / 813-506 9148

www.tangoargentinoeddyvero.com