[Tango-A] NA-E: Holiday Milonga in Cherry Hill, NJ

Tango Dancers tangodancers at comcast.net
Tue Dec 9 23:43:31 EST 2008

Argen-Tango Dancers™
Join us for our Holiday Milonga
on December 13th, 2008

The Sweatshop Studio
510 N. Kings Highway (route 41)
Cherry Hill, New Jersey 08034
parking in rear of building or in the Bank
parking lot on the corner of Chapel & Kings Highway

Starting with a BEGINNERS TANGO TECHNIQUE LESSON-7:00-8:00PM Followed
by a MILONGA 8:30PM - 12:30AM
An Argentine Menu will be served : homemade empanadas, alfajores,
mate and more.... Social Dancing, Surprise Music & Dance
Demonstrations Great Floor & Music, Fun & Prizes, BYOB

If your looking for the perfect gift for that special tanguera or
tanguero in your life stop by the hand made jewelry display at the
milonga. All jewelry can be purchased @ a 20% discount.

Gift Certificates are available,too.

Please invite a friend or bring a guest. Give the gift of dance this
season.

Sincerely,
Vittoria, Guillermo and Dana

The Black Cat Tango
Every Thursday Night

Beginner Lesson 9:00pm
Practica Immediately following the Lesson
Cost: $10.00
www.TheBlackCatTango.com

Every week at the Black Cat Tango a beginners class will be held
by Guillermo & Vittoria  www.ArgenTangoDancers.com

Suzanne B. Patterson Center
9:00PM
45 Stockton St, Princeton, NJ 08540
(Behind Borough Hall)
December 11, 2008
9:00PM

For More information please call Vittoria @ (856)751-2770 or Dana @
(856)524-1001 or email tangodancers at comcast.net

Save 50% for the Holiday Milonga & class. Your cost is $5.00 for the
class and $6.00 for the milonga. This is our way of saying thank you
and Happy Holiday to all our tango friends and supporters. We wish
you happy tangos and a wonderful Holiday Season.

Argen-Tango Dancers | 510 N. Kings Highway (route 41) | Cherry Hill |
NJ | 08034