[Tango-A] NA-C: Fandango de Tango 2008; Only 5 Weeks Till Early Bird Deadline!

LTDANCERAM@aol.com LTDANCERAM at aol.com
Wed Aug 27 14:33:20 EDT 2008

Ricardo Moncada, Pres.
ph#:  (512)  853-0652
Website:  www.FandangoDeTango.com
Email:   info at FandangoDeTango.com

**QUICKNOTES**
*Registrations are  going great!!!
*The Omni Hotel room block is filling up quickly!  Secure  your rooms soon!
*We only have a handful of private lessons left with our  wonderful Tango
Masters!!
*The “Early Bird” Discount Deadline is Oct  1.
*$200 Deposit can hold your spot.  Deposit due by Oct 1,  2008.
*Our online registration system is working great!!  You can get to  it from
our web site at
www.FandangoDeTango.com

We are now accepting  registrations for the
10th Annual Fandango de Tango in Austin, TX
to be  held Nov 26-30, 2008
An Immersion in the Art of Argentine Tango

You’ll  find us on the web at www.FandangoDeTango.com

Introducing our All-Star  Cast of Teachers
Fabian Salas
Guillermo Merlo y Fernanda Ghi
Diego di  Falco y Carolina Zokalski
Nito y Elba Garcia
Alex Krebs y Luciana  Valle
Pablo Pugliese y Noel Strazza

Over 120 hours of Tango Dancing  Fun!
Over 90 hours of Classes and 33 hours of Social Dancing
**6 Levels of  Classes **No Partners Required
**Plenty of Practice Time **Refreshments  Provided Between Classes
6 Milongas:  Wednesday, Thanksgiving  Brunch,
Thursday, Friday, Saturday All-Night, Sunday
Fabulous Dance  Performances by the Tango Masters on Sat. Night
“Early Bird” Discount  Deadline is Oct 1

A few notable highlights for this year!
1.  We  have 6 pairs of Tango Masters teaching at the Fandango this year..
Coming back are Fabian Salas, Diego DiFalco and Carolina Zokalski, Nito and
Elba Garcia, Guillermo Merlo and Fernanda Ghi, Alex Krebs and Luciana Valle,
and,

Pablo Pugliese and Noel Strazza.  It’s going to be a great  learning
opportunity for all.
2.  We’ve added classes to the Wednesday  evening schedule.  We’ll have 9
classes that night before the first Milonga  starts.  This is something we
started last

year because of your  requests and we’re doing it again this year.
3.  On some of the days we  will offer TWO Advanced classes and TWO
Intermediate 2 classes.
4.  We  will have up to SIX ballrooms of instruction going simultaneously!
5.   We have Online Registration available.  Just use this link below to go
directly to registration.
Online Registration
6.  We will accept  credit card payments online.  Only full payments are
available  online.  If you wish to make a $200 deposit to reserve your spot, you
can

register with a check and mail it in by regular mail.
7.  We’ll  be offering Beginner classes on Friday and Sunday.

We’re also offering:
1.  SIX Milongas with over 30 hours of social dancing available.   All our
Milongas are open to the public.  We have several DJ’s we’ve  invited to give
you best

and most diverse dance music.
2.  The  fabulous Thanksgiving Brunch Milonga again.  That buffet is
incredible!
3.  Breaks between classes (with refreshments served on  Friday and Saturday).
4.  Private lessons with the Tango Masters.   These private lessons are in
high demand so don’t delay in signing up for  one.  Send us an email at

info at FandangoDeTango.com  to set up  a time slot.
5.  A spectacular Show at our Saturday Night Milonga where  the Tango Masters
will be performing their fabulous dances.  Don’t miss  this!  The Saturday
Milonga and

Show is also open to the  public.

Our event will again be held at the beautiful Omni Austin Hotel  at Southpark
4140 Governor's Row, Austin, TX 78744  (512)  448-2222
They’ll be offering us an exceptional rate of $89 + tax per room,  You must
mention "Fandango" for discount. Make your reservations early!!   This is a
beautiful

hotel with great food and wonderful amenities!   Free Airport Shuttle service
for all who stay at the Hotel!!

Use the link  below to reserve your room today.  We’ve arranged for more
hotel rooms this  year.  Last year was a big success and we anticipate a full
house this

year.
http://www.omnihotels.com/FindAHotel/AustinSouthpark/MeetingFacilities/Fandang
odeTango11.aspx
Book your room by Nov 3, 2008 to receive this special rate

Over the  last 12 years we’ve organized over 45 Tango events and brought the
best Tango  coaches to Austin.  This will be our 10th year for the Fandango de
 Tango.
Brought to you by Learn To Dance Austin, Ricardo Moncada,  Pres.
More info at http://www.FandangoDeTango.com/
E-mail:   info at FandangoDeTango.com    Phone: 512-853-0652.

List  Of Useful Links

Our Web Site has the Registration Forms Available for  Download
www.FandangoDeTango.com

Fandango 2008 Online Registration and  Credit Card Payments
(this is a direct link and skips the Fandango web  site)
http://www.eventexpresspro.com/login.php?event_id=24&l=1

Fandango  2008 Host Hotel (direct link to the Omni Austin Hotel at Southpark
Registration)
http://www.omnihotels.com/FindAHotel/AustinSouthpark/MeetingFacilities/Fandang
odeTango11.aspx

Fandango  2008 Tango Masters Pictures