[Tango-A] NA-C: Fandango de Tango 2008; Only 5 Weeks Till Early Bird Deadline!

LTDANCERAM@aol.com LTDANCERAM at aol.com
Wed Aug 27 14:38:58 EDT 2008

Ricardo Moncada, Pres.
ph#:  (512)  853-0652
Website:  www.FandangoDeTango.com
Email:   info at FandangoDeTango.com

**QUICKNOTES**
*Registrations are  going great!!!
*The Omni Hotel room block is filling up quickly!  Secure  your rooms soon!
*We only have a handful of private lessons left with our  wonderful Tango
Masters!!
*The “Early Bird” Discount Deadline is Oct  1.
*$200 Deposit can hold your spot.  Deposit due by Oct 1,  2008.
*Our online registration system is working great!!  You can get to  it from
our web site at
www.FandangoDeTango.com

The 10th Annual  Fandango de Tango in Austin, TX to be held Nov 26-30, 2008
An Immersion in  the Art of Argentine Tango
You’ll find us on the web at  www.FandangoDeTango.com

Introducing our All-Star Cast of  Teachers
Fabian Salas
Guillermo Merlo y Fernanda Ghi
Diego di Falco y  Carolina Zokalski
Nito y Elba Garcia
Alex Krebs y Luciana Valle
Pablo  Pugliese y Noel Strazza

Over 120 hours of Tango Dancing Fun!
Over 90  hours of Classes and 33 hours of Social Dancing
**6 Levels of Classes **No  Partners Required
**Plenty of Practice Time **Refreshments Provided Between  Classes
6 Milongas, Fabulous Dance Performances by the Tango Masters on Sat.  Night
“Early Bird” Discount Deadline is Oct 1

A few notable highlights  for this year!
1.  We have 6 pairs of Tango Masters teaching at the  Fandango this year..
Coming back are Fabian Salas, Diego DiFalco and  Carolina Zokalski, Nito and
Elba Garcia, Guillermo Merlo and Fernanda Ghi, Alex  Krebs and Luciana Valle,
and, Pablo Pugliese and Noel Strazza.  It’s going  to be a great learning
opportunity for all.
2.  We’ve added classes to  the Wednesday evening schedule.  We’ll have 9
classes that night before the  first Milonga starts.  This is something we
started last year because of  your requests and we’re doing it again this year.
3.  On some of the  days we will offer TWO Advanced classes and TWO
Intermediate 2  classes.
4.  We will have up to SIX ballrooms of instruction going  simultaneously!
5.  We have Online Registration available.  Just  use this link below to go
directly to registration.
Online  Registration
6.  We will accept credit card payments online.  Only  full payments are
available online.  If you wish to make a $200 deposit to  reserve your spot, you
can register with a check and mail it in by regular  mail.
7.  We’ll be offering Beginner classes on Friday and  Sunday.

We’re also offering:
1.  SIX Milongas with over 30 hours  of social dancing available.  All our
Milongas are open to the  public.  We have several DJ’s we’ve invited to give
you best and most  diverse dance music.
2.  The fabulous Thanksgiving Brunch Milonga  again.  That buffet is
incredible!
3.  Breaks between classes (with  refreshments served on Friday and Saturday).
4.  Private lessons with  the Tango Masters.  These private lessons are in
high demand so don’t delay  in signing up for one.  Send us an email at
info at FandangoDeTango.com  to set up a time slot.
5.  A  spectacular Show at our Saturday Night Milonga where the Tango Masters
will be  performing their fabulous dances.  Don’t miss this!  The Saturday
Milonga and Show is also open to the public.

Our event will again be held  at the beautiful Omni Austin Hotel at Southpark
4140 Governor's Row, Austin,  TX 78744  (512) 448-2222
They’ll be offering us an exceptional rate of  $89 + tax per room, You must
mention "Fandango" for discount. Make your  reservations early!!  This is a
beautiful hotel with great food and  wonderful amenities!  Free Airport Shuttle
service for all who stay at the  Hotel!!

Use the link below to reserve your room today.  We’ve  arranged for more
hotel rooms this year.  Last year was a big success and  we anticipate a full
house this  year.
http://www.omnihotels.com/FindAHotel/AustinSouthpark/MeetingFacilities/Fandang
odeTango11.aspx
Book your room by Nov 3, 2008 to receive this special rate

Over the  last 12 years we’ve organized over 45 Tango events and brought the
best Tango  coaches to Austin.  This will be our 10th year for the Fandango de
 Tango.
Brought to you by Learn To Dance Austin, Ricardo Moncada,  Pres.
More info at http://www.FandangoDeTango.com/
E-mail:   info at FandangoDeTango.com    Phone: 512-853-0652

deal here.