[Tango-A] NA-E: QuinTango performs on the National Mall, Friday 8 August 2008

Joan Singer joan at quintango.com
Mon Aug 4 11:02:40 EDT 2008

QuinTango performs for the National Gallery Jazz in the Garden series
on the Mall, Friday, 8 August from 5 - 8:30 p.m.  This is a free
event. We will be playing 4 sets of our favorites, including many
from our brand new CD, TRIUNFAL.  The CD will be on sale for $15
(regular price, $20). For the tangueros in the audience, there will
be dance space available on either side of the stage.  Bring a
blanket or come early and grab one of the seats along the fountain
(you can dangle your feet).  Gelato, sangria, hot and cold food will
be on sale at the Pavilion Cafe.  Come on out for the first live
tango concert on the National Mall. In case of rain, things move
inside and the show goes on.

Friday, August 8, 5-8:30 p.m.
<http://www.nga.gov/programs/jazz/>National Gallery Jazz in the
Garden Series. Sculpture Garden on the Mall, 7th and Constitution Ave
NW, Washington, DC. Metro: Archive. Free event.

Joan  Singer, music director of QuinTango
812 W. Braddock Rd.
Alexandria VA 22302
voicemail: 703-548-6811
fax: 734-520-6811