[Tango-A] NA-C: Milwaukee Tango Blast: August 16th & 17th: Damian Lobato & Nina Tatarowicz

Nina Tatarowicz ninatanguera at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 05:12:20 EDT 2008

Milwaukee's Weekend Tango Blast:  AUGUST 16TH - 17TH

Special Tango Workshops with Damian Lobato & Nina Tatarowicz
Please check out Damian's videos on YouTube such as:
-- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJOXgkFz1yk

Saturday August 16th: 12pm -- 6pm at Casa di Danza**

Part I:  Foundation: 12 -- 2:30pm

Part II:  Int/Adv:  3:30 -- 6pm*

(*Beginner dancers must take Part I in order to stay for Part II)

Sunday August 17th: at Hot Water** with Milonga to follow

4:30 -- 6pm All Levels Musicality

Price for Entire Weekend:  $60/person

or

A la Carte pricing:

Part I: $30 / Part II: $30 / Sunday: $15 / Milonga: $5

You must Pre-Register by August 15th as a couple or single as lead or follow to:

ninatanguera at gmail.com

Registration subject to close if maximum number and even ratio has been reached!

DROP IN:
May not be available if the workshops have reached their limit and
ratio.  Please call ahead of time to confirm:  312-730-8873

PRICING:

Part I: $35 / Part II: $35 / Sunday: $20 / Milonga: $5

**LOCATIONS:

CASA DI DANZA:  21415 W GREENFIELD AVE, NEW BERLIN, WI

HOT WATER:  818 S WATER ST, MILWAUKEE, WI

For more information and to PRE-REGISTER:
ninatanguera at gmail.com
or 312-730-8873 (phone calls only after August 11th please)
www.TangoElixir.com