[Tango-A] NA-E: Tangosutra Oct 24-26: A Lyrical Weekend of dancing Argentine Tango in Washington DC

Nancy Hirschhorn nhirschhorn at starpower.net
Fri Aug 1 19:32:53 EDT 2008

Hi All,

Shashin Singh is hosting the 4th Tangosutra festival in Washington DC on Oct
24-26 of this year!

His aim is to have a great weekend of socializing with friends (old and
new), enjoying incredible music and savoring the magic of social dancing. No
performances, no announcements, just dancing the nights away. Pure and
simple.

Please invite your favorite dancers to attend as well. Meeting everyone
else's favorites will bring a deeper sense of enjoyment for the weekend.

The Djs are Evan Griffiths, Ramu Pyreddy and Bhagwan Rajput. The teachers
are Mariana Galassi, Kyla Mares & Robin Thomas, Monica Paz, Silvina Valz &
Oliver Kolker and Maximiliano Gluzman.

This year for the first time, if the attendance trend from past festivals
continues, we may reach our maximum limit for registration and class sizes.
Please keep this in mind with how late you plan to register.

You'll find all the other details are on the website.

http://www.tangobarrio.com/tangosutra.html

Cheers!