[Tango-A] misc: Townhouse FOR RENT in Palermo

John Brzezinski info at killasonna.com
Mon Apr 28 23:32:55 EDT 2008

Buenos Aires accommodation:  <http://www.stayinpalermo.com/>CASA PALERMO.

Casa Palermo is located on Acuna de Figueroa, between Soler and Costa
Rica, in Palermo Viejo (see map on <http://www.stayinpalermo.com/>our
website); walking distance to Salon Canning and a cab ride to other
venues.  Casa Palermo is situated within a small complex of three
properties, furthest from the street, so it's quiet and
private.  Casa Palermo is a two story townhouse with private
courtyard and roof terrace.  2 bedrooms/2 bathrooms. The beds are
queen size and super comfortable; heating and air conditioning in
each room.  High speed wireless Internet, TV with surround sound
system.  There are many restaurants nearby and Alto Palermo (shopping
mall) and the shops of Palermo Soho are within walking distance.  It
is a safe area, with easy transportation options (i.e. taxis, buses,
subway) and numerous boutiques, galleries and restaurants.

The rent is $120 US/night ($140/night after October 15) and there is
a one week minimum. We hope you choose Casa Palermo for your
accommodations in Buenos Aires. We are certain that you will be
pleased. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to write or
call.  We will be happy to help with touring and dining
suggestions.  We look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

John