[Tango-A] NA-NE: Murano MIlonga is back this Friday in NYC

Sarah La Rocca danzisima at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 23:10:23 EDT 2008

MURANO MILONGA
Friday May 2nd

Please note due to scheduling conflicts,
Murano Milonga will NOT be at Murano Ristorante for this month only.
We will be back there in June.
We will be dancing instead at
Studio 101
101 Lafayette Street, one block south of Canal Street, NYC.

8pm - 9pm special class and video presentation
"Learning From the Past" by Sergio Segura from the School of Traditional
Tango.
Using rare archival footage of some of the greatest tango maestro's of the
past,
Sergio will discuss and teach some of the contents of these rare vidoes.

Dancing 9pm to 2 am
DJ Yesim " La Turca:
Hostess Sarah La Rocca from the famous All Night Milonga.
Performances TBA at midnight

Chino Hara will be there with the Felina Tango Shoe Boutique.

Admission is $15, which includes the class and lovely refreshments.
BYOB is ok.

Tangueros of all levels are welcome.
Dress is casual, fun is mandatory.

For complete up to the minutes details please visit the web site
http://muranomilonga.wordpress.com/

I look forward to seeing you Friday night.
And remember, we will be back at our home base
Murano Ristorante in June.

Thank you.
Sarah