[Tango-A] SA: Availability at Conventillo de Lujo

amyandray@wowway.com amyandray at wowway.com
Mon Apr 28 17:57:47 EDT 2008

May, June, July, and August is a great time of the year to come to Buenos
Aires for tango.  The weather is cool and dancing in the milongas is
comfortable.  We have availability for you during this time frame at our
beautiful Conventillo de Lujo.

We offer the perfect venue for the individual traveler and for small groups
up to about 20 people.  We have six bright and colorful luxury apartments
with full kitchens, comfortable living rooms,
modern bathrooms, and outside balconies. We also have two rooms, each with a
private bathroom, but no kitchen, available.  Breakfast every day,
housekeeping service, wireless internet, cable TV, and emergency medical
care are all included in the daily rate.  You are welcome to use the studio
in the atrium for tango lessons and practice.  We have great tango
instructors at Conventillo de Lujo.  If you prefer you can schedule private
lessons with instructors of your choice.

We recently hosted a group of 21 tango dancers from South Africa.  The
organizers were a vivacious and personable couple, Bert and Brigitte.
Everyone in the group expressed that the trip was an experience of a
lifetime and gave rave reviews of our Conventillo de Lujo.  Please visit the
Tango Tensity website, http://www.tango-tensity.co.za/.  Following are a few
excerpts from the comments of people in the group that appear on the website.

"...   I would certainly recommend this trip to anyone as you will have the
time of your life"
"...   stunning accommodation (cum dance-floor) and joyful hospitality of
Amy and Ray,"
"...   The accommodation layout was very well done and the group of people
were superb"
"....  from the wonderful tango, to the cozy atmosphere and hospitality from
Amy and Ray,"

INCLUDED IN DAILY RATE
Full breakfast / Housekeeping
Wireless internet / Guest Computers
Cable TV
Every room (bedrooms and living rooms) has an individual air conditioner and
heater
Emergency medical care
Safe in every bedroom
Group tango lessons
Mineral water
Spacious dance studio with wood floor available for your private lessons &
practice
Atrium with bar and glass roof that opens to the sky for meetings,
breakfast, and dining
Rooftop terrace (Patio de la Morocha)  for barbecues and sunbathing
Reservations and advice for shows and events in Buenos Aires.
Arrangements for travel to tourist locations throughout  Argentina.
Guided walking tours of Palermo Park

OPTIONAL SERVICES
Airport transfers
Private tango lessons
Spanish lessons
therapeutic massage
Private tours
Dance partners for milongas

Visit our website and view pictures of the building and the apartments,
http://www.ConventillodeLujo.com.
Please contact us for rates or visit our website.

Amy and Ray
Conventillo de Lujo
(54 11) 4779-1294
reservations at conventillodelujo.com