[Tango-A] NA-C, NA-E, NA-W, SA: Chicago Mini Tango Festival Registration Update

chicagomilonguero chicagomilonguero at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 13 04:55:09 EDT 2008

Chicago Mini Tango Festival Registration Update

With only a few days left to the Chicago Mini Tango
Festival, we are still accepting registrations for
festival passes for leaders and couples registering
together. In order to achieve a satisfying gender
balance, we are sorry but can no longer accept
registration for festival passes from followers.

For registration details, please visit

http://www.chicagotangofestival.com/Registration_Form.php

Looking forward to seeing you at the Festival next
week.

Thank you,

Ray Barbosa

Organizers and contributors: Chicago Milonguero, Ltd.
and the Argentine Tango Club of the University of
Chicago