[Tango-A] NA-E, NYC: Dance Tango like the best in Buenos Aires.

Carlos Duarte de Chey carlosnytango at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 12 13:43:50 EDT 2008

Hi Everybody!

Contact me if you are serious about improving your tango or learning your first steps.

My NYC schedule for the next 6 weeks is as follows:

-Wednesday: Practica/Workshop, starts this Wednesday, April 16th,
from 8pm to 10pm at Champions, 257 West 39th Street, 14nd Floor.
Advanced Level: $25

-Thursday: Group Classes at Sandra Cameron Dance Center, 199 Lafayette  St., 2nd floor.
Starts this Thursday, April 17th:
7:30pm to 8:30pm Advanced Vals and Milonga
8:30pm to 9:30pm Tango de Buenos Aires (Tango of the BA Milonga)

-La Milonga de Gardel at Sandra Cameron Dance Center, the last two Saturdays of the month.
Lesson from 9pm to 10pm.

-Coaching and Private lessons daily until 10pm,
at Sandra Cameron Dance Center and Champions.

See you,

Carlos Duarte de Chey

For more information:
USA : 917-406-7973