[Tango-A] NA-C: The Magical Sound of Pugliese is back to Chicago after 18 years-COLOR TANGO show SOLD OUT

burak ozkosem buraktango at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 17:39:11 EDT 2007

Maestro Roberto Alvarez visited Chicago with Osvaldo Pugliese Orchestra in
1979, it's been 18 years, now he is back with his Color Tango Orchestra in
Chicago on September 30.
It was a lot of people's dream to have Color Tango Orchestra in MidWest for
concert, finally we did it with a lot of energy and enthusiasm, and of
course great support of Tango Aficionados.

Special thanks to our partners:
Argentine Consulate General Chicago
Uruguayan Consulate General Chicago
Instituto Cervantes of Chicago
American Airlines (Official Airline of Tango Eclectique 2007-2008 Season)

www.chicagotangoshows.com

As Tango Eclectique, we are happy to announce that the Color Tango show is
almost SOLD OUT.We just stopped selling tickets from Ticketmaster as of
today. However, you can still buy tickets directly from us only by calling
Maria at 312.823.4859
We have around 50-60 seats left in the 800 seated theater.

Special highlights of the show:
Guest Orchestra; Chicago's own Quartet Alma de Tango & Bandoneonista Gerardo
Perez
Milonga will be DJed by Carlos Fevre of Recuerdo Tango Club

Dancers:
Murat & Michelle Washington DC (M&M will conduct workshops Saturday)
Jacques & Maria Rockford, IL
Romulo & Margo Chicago, IL
Burak & Maria Chicago, IL