[Tango-A] NA-E: Princeton University Tango Festival October 12 - 14

robin thomas niborsamoht at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 18 15:33:17 EDT 2007

Dear Tangueros,

Registration is now OPEN for the Princeton University
Tango Festival!  We are very excited to host our first
festival, and look forward to welcoming you to
Princeton and onto the dance floor!

            Princeton U Tango Fest

            October 12 - 14, 2007

            Friday - Sunday

3 Traditional Milongas + 1 Alternative Práctica

We are offering a very special price for students – at
$40, it’s unbeatable!

A full festival pass for non-students is only $100.
That's only $100 for three milongas, one practica, and
up to six workshops!

We are limiting the festival to 200 and spots are
filling up quickly, so make sure to register soon to
reserve your pass!

http://www.princeton.edu/~tango/tango%20fest/

Teachers:

Luis Bianchi and Daniela Pucci

Murat and Michelle Erdemsel

Evan Griffith and Jennifer Olson

Carlos and Tova Moreno

Robin Thomas and Kyla Mares

DJs: Robin Thomas, Adam Hoopengardner, Jennifer Olson,
Tine Herreman

Please send this invitation on to your favorite
dancers!  We look forward to seeing you all next
month!

Rachel Galvin

Princeton Tango Club

www.robinthomastango.com