[Tango-A] Last call 'Moonlight in VT' Tango Sept.14th-16th

TangoVermont@aol.com TangoVermont at aol.com
Sun Sep 9 20:26:51 EDT 2007

 We are excited to host next weekend's 'Moonlight in Vermont' Tango Weekend,
Sept.14th-16th.
This is our third year and we have dancers visiting from Montreal, New York,
Boston, Chicago as well as Vermont and the New England states. Many are coming
back for their second and third time!

 Due to some last minute cancellations there are a couple of rooms available
again at the inn.
If you are free to join us for a fun weekend in Vermont, come for some
workshops at all levels, dance tango at two milongas, taste wine from Argentina,
meet new tango friends and enjoy early foliage in Vermont.

info at: tangovermont.com/moonlight2007.html