[Tango-A] Workshops with Melina Brufman and Claudio Gonzalez and good bye milongain Washington DC - November 3rd and 4th

Julia Schiptsova theperfectshoe at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 12:28:42 EDT 2007

*Workshops with Melina Brufman and Claudio Gonzalez and good bye milonga -
November 3rd and 4th
*
Saturday, November 3rd,  Location TBA

12:30 - 1:15 Unusual sacadas in circular movements (Intermediate)
1:30 - 2:45 Creativity in close embrace (All levels)
3:00 - 4:15 Valsing turns (Intermediate)

Sunday, November 4th, Location Les Helles Restaurant, Pennsylvania Avenue,
NW between 12th and 13th streets, followed by milonga

3:00 - 4:15 Combinations of drags & boleos (All levels)
4:30 - 5:45 Varios dynamics in ganchos (Advanced)
6:00 - 7:15 Complex sequences for performances (Master level)

Prices - $25 each, $45 any 2, $60 any 3, $100 all 6.

Pre-registration required to level the class, please e-mail Julia at
theperfectshoe at gmail.com or call (703) 801-3624
Space limited to 12 couples.

Sunday, November 4th Milonga "La Despedida" 8pm until midnight.

One-time special milonga "La Despedida" (the good bye) at the Les Halles
restaurant, Washington DC to send off Melina Brufman and Claudio Gonzalez
who are returning to Buenos Aires on November 5th. I think we have all
enjoyed their visit and their presense at the milongas and onstage, many of
us have met them during classes and now it's time to say "good bye" or
hopefully "hasta pronto". Please join them for an evening of beautiful music
and dancing on their last night in DC. DJ Yulia Kriskovets. Cover
$10. Questions - Julia Schiptsova (703) 801-3624.

Les Halles Restaurant
1201 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20004
Ph: 202-347-6848