[Tango-A] NA-C: Hot Winter Tango III: Dec 6-9, 2007 (St Louis)

Shaun Sellers sellers at me.wustl.edu
Thu Oct 25 10:41:35 EDT 2007

Hot Winter Tango III starts in 6 weeks!

This is one of the hottest festivals in the country.
An intimate, gender-balanced boutique festival with limited
registration, it attracts experienced dancers from all over
the country. Classes and milongas held on highest quality
floating oak floors.

Only a handful of slots are left for leaders. Guys don't miss
this chance. We will sell out in advance.

Dec 6-9, 2007
http://www.gatewaytango.org/festival/

Instuctors:
* Brigitta Winkler (Berlin & NYC),
* Rebecca Shulman (NYC),
* Tomas Howlin (Montreal & Buenos Aires),
* Evan Griffiths (NYC),
* Shorey Meyers (Berkeley),
* Carrie Whipple (Portland),
* Adam Hoopengardner (NYC),
* Ciko (NYC),

Djs:
* Shorey Meyers (Berkeley),
* Ramu Pyreddy (Ann Arbor),
* Adam Hoopengardner (NYC),
* Ramji V (Ann Arbor),
* Mike Tennant (STL),
* Henry Finkelstein (New Haven).

Vendors:
* Carrie Whipple - Comme Il Faut shoes,
* Denver Tango House - men's shoes, dance sneakers, cds and dance
apparel.

Post-festival classes with:
* Sharna Fabiano (DC),
* Isaac Oboka (DC).

Great music, great dancing, great food.

We are currently expecting dancers from Seattle, Portland, SF, LA,
Phoenix, Albuquerque, Santa Fe, Denver, KC, Minneapolis, Dallas,
Austin, Houston, Ames, Iowa City, Memphis, Chicago, Champaign-Urbana,
Indianapolis, Cincinnati, Ann Arbor, Columbus, Tampa, Durham,
Baltimore, DC, NYC, Boston, Canada, and other cities.

http://www.gatewaytango.org/festival/

shaun

Meet me in St. Louis, Louis.
Meet me at the tango fair.
Don't tell me the lights are shining
Any place but there.

We will dance the hoochie coochie.
I will be your tootsie wootsie
If you will meet me in St. Louis, Louis.
Meet me at the tango fair.

 Kerry Mills and Andrew B. Sterling (1904)