[Tango-A] SA:A FEW SPOTS LEFT FOR DECEMBER

Judy Margolis tangomas at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 16 20:16:23 EDT 2007

CHE BUENOS AIRES: AFFORDABLE TANGO TOURS
           ‘Get INSIDE the TANGO WORLD’

We still have some spots left on our Dec 7-14 2007 tour

Early bird Registration is open for April 11-18 2008

You can celebrate US and Argentina Independence Day next summer with our newest tour
JULY 4-11 2008

 JOIN YOUR HOSTS  JUDY & JON AND CARLOS STASI
for
AN INSIDERS TOUR OF THE REAL TANGO WORLD OF BUENOS AIRES

TOUR HIGHLIGHTS:
Exclusive Master Classes for our Group
Dance the nights away at the Best of the Popular Milongas
Argentine Dance Assistants in all Classes
Argentine Dance Partners at the Milongas
Welcome Dinner and Gala Tango Show
Gaucho Day in the Country
Private Trunk Show of Tango Clothing
Shop for Tango ShoesSpecial grouup Asado with Show and Dancing
FOR DETAILS: http://www.tangowithjudy.com/pages/pagesENG/TOURS/CheBsAs.html