[Tango-A] NA-E: Omar Vega in Boston This Weekend, 20-21 OCT

ccdancer ccdancer at tangoluna.com
Tue Oct 16 17:59:02 EDT 2007

Omar Vega will return to Boston this weekend for s apecial workshop series in both Milonga and Tango.  The Workshops will take place between 12:30pm and 5pm on both days, and he will be our guest performer at LA MILONGA this Saturday night.  All events will take place at Springstep, 98 Geo P. Hassett Drive, Medford Square, just 4mi north of Boston.  For futher information, please visit the Boston Tango Calendar at www.bostontango.org or call 617-699-6246.  We look forward to seeing everyone here in Boston THIS WEEKEND.