[Tango-A] NA-E:LAST CHANCE Princeton Fest - Milonga tickets & Jaimes Friedgen's Classes

robin thomas niborsamoht at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 12 10:08:24 EDT 2007

LAST CHANCE Princeton Fest - Milonga tickets & Jaimes
Friedgen's Classes

Dear Tangueros,

Registration is now CLOSED for the Princeton
University Tango Festival
THIS
WEEKEND, Oct 12 – 14.

But don't despair! It is STILL possible to buy tickets
to any of the 3
MILONGAS at the door. Each milonga ticket is $15 for
non-students and
$10 for students with ID.

Each milonga will feature performances by our fabulous
instructors, who
include Luis Bianchi and Daniela Pucci, Adam
Hoopengardener and Rebecca
Shulman, Murat and Michelle Erdemsel, Carlos and Tova
Moreno, Evan
Griffiths and Jennifer Olson, Robin Thomas and Kyla
Mares.

Our DJs are spinning HOT tango music! We've got Robin
Thomas, Adam
Hoopengardner, Jennifer Olson, and Tine Herreman.

ALSO! You can STILL take a special all-levels
technique class with our
guest teacher from Seattle, JAIMES FRIEDGEN, on
Saturday,October 13th,
from 4:00 - 5:30 or 6:00 - 7:30. Classes will be held
in Forbes
College, on the Princeton University Campus. Tickets
may be purchased
at the class, and cost $25 for non-students and $20
for students with
ID.

We are all very excited for the festival, and are
looking forward to
welcoming you onto the dance floor at Princeton!

Rachel Galvin

Princeton Tango Club

www.robinthomastango.com
www.myspace.com/robinthomastango