[Tango-A] NA-E: 2008 ATLANTA TANGO FESTIVAL. Registration is open

Angel Montero angel_montero01 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 12 10:52:41 EDT 2007

Dear Tango friends;

We are proud to announce the fourth edition of the ATLANTA TANGO FESTIVAL, one of the best new tango festivals in the US. The festival will take place is his usual location in Decatur, APRIL 3-6 2008.
Most of the information is available in our webpage: www.atlantatangofestival.com

These are the important details:

TEACHERS AND DJs

We have invited back some of our "franchise players" as well as some new faces. For some of them it will be the first time teaching in the Southeast. This is the line up:

TEACHERS
Brigitta Winkler
Hsueh-tze Lee
Tomás Howlin
Robin Thomas and Marika Landry
Robert Hauk and Barbara Durr
DJs:
Robert Hauk
Robin Thomas
Ramu Pyreddy
Shorey Myers

More details available at: http://www.atlantatangofestival.com/teachers.html

VENUE

The Festival will take place at the Holiday Select in downtown Decatur, one of the most dynamic neighborhoods in Metro Atlanta.
Discount prices have been negotiated for Festival participants. Please pay attention to the January 1st deadline.
Reservation details ae available at http://www.atlantatangofestival.com/venue.html

REGISTRATION, PRICING AND SCHEDULE

A preliminary schedule is already posted in the webpage at http://www.atlantatangofestival.com/schedule.html
Registration is already open and it is available at: http://www.atlantatangofestival.com/pricing.html
We offer passes options to accommodate everybody's needs. These are the passes:

Golden Pass: $195. Includes all the events (7 milongas, 6 workshops), Thursday to Sunday. $45 savings
Festival Pass: $145. Includes all events starting Friday at 3:30pm (6 milongas, 4 workshops). $35 savings
Weekend Pass: $125. Includes all events (4 milongas, 4 workshops), Saturday and Sunday. $30 savings
Milonga Pass: $65. Includes all 7 milongas, Thursday to Sunday. $25 savings
Student Pass: $115. Festival Pass for  full time students with valid ID. $65 savings

In the interest of promoting GENDER BALANCE, followers are encouraged to enroll with a partner. Also, the following measures will be taken:

    * No "a la carte" enrollment will be available at the door for individuals.
    * Only couples will be allowed to enroll "a la carte" at the door.
    * Individuals will be able to purchase passes or milonga tickets at the door.

As usual, do not hesitate to contact us with any question you might have.

See you here in the Spring

alan forde
angel montero