[Tango-A] NA-E: **Oct 15th is the Deadline for Tango de los Muertos Pre-registration**

Tova Moreno tovamoreno at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 10 10:19:59 EDT 2007

Pre-registration for Tango de los Muertos workshops closes on October 15th!

 Don't miss workshops with:
 The Amazing Ezequiel Farfaro & Eugenia Parrilla
 The Stunning Diego Di Falco & Carolina Zokalski
 The Innovative Andres Amarilla & Meredith Klein
 and The Musically-Gifted Evan Griffiths & Ben Bogart

 It's Tango de los Muertos, November 8-11 2007,  Boston
 www.TangoDeLosMuertos.com

 Why should I pre-register by Oct 15th?
 =>  You'll have more choice of workshops if you register early.
 =>  You'll be able to plan your weekend schedule ahead of time, being assured of your spot in workshops.
 =>  In pre-registration, you can join intermediate workshops without a partner.  PS. In an unusual turn of events for a tango festival, the intermediate workshops are either naturally balanced or need followers!  We will balance the workshops ourselves by the time the festival arrives, but now followers can help themselves and us out by registering, particularly for Quick Colgadas with Andres and Meredith, Connection, Navigation, and Tight Turns with Diego and Carolina, and Musicality with Ben Bogart and Evan Griffiths.

 By registering before October 15th you will be doing your part to benefit everyone, because knowing your workshop choices in advance allows us to better balance workshops and to direct festival planning to please as many people as possible.

 What  happens if I don't pre-register by Oct 15th?
 =>  You'll be able to pay at the door for any workshops that aren't already full.  However, since workshops are balanced between leaders and followers, you'll either have to bring your partner or find someone hanging around the registration desk who wants to join the same workshop in the opposite role...
 =>  Please note, workshops may fill up with just a few people at the door, so you won't be certain of your space in workshops unless you register by October 15th.

 For important information about workshop topics and levels, please click here:   http://www.tangodelosmuertos.com/workshops.html

 Registration FOR MILONGAS ONLY will stay open until November 1st.  By registering before then, you can avoid waiting in long lines...

 Why  should I come to Tango de los Muertos?
 We've got a list of the Top 10 (Humorous) Reasons to come to this festival here:    http://www.tangodelosmuertos.com/friends.html

 But you should come because, as one non-genetically related, totally unbiased person exclaimed in a recent email, "This sounds like the coolest festival ever!"

 It's held in a beautiful, modern venue; the teachers and DJs are top-notch; Ben Bogart y los Gatos Azules will play; we've got our own orchestra that will perform a set (it's always a highlight); the milongas will wow you with ambiance to go along with the suggested costume themes (themes found here: http://www.tangodelosmuertos.com/milongas.html ); the performances will inspire and delight; and last -- but most importantly -- there are fabulous dancers like you coming to participate in Tango de los Muertos from across the United States and from Canada and Europe!

 We are truly excited to present you with this festival!   So, do plan to join us but don't forget to register early.  :)

 Abrazos,
 Tova and Carlos

 ----
 Tova and Carlos Moreno