[Tango-A] NA-C: Fabian Salas & Carolina Del Rivero in Chicago Nov 30-Dec 3

Tango Éclectique tangoeclectique at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 05:22:00 EDT 2007

Masters of Argentine Tango, one of the founders of Tango Nuevo Analysis
method, Fabian Salas and Carolina Del Rivero will be in Chicago for the 2nd
time in the same year. Their first trip was like a small festival with over
350 people came to see their dance. Fabian & Carolina taught an amazing All
levels Tango lesson for 120 people in last June.

As Tango Eclectique, we would like to invite all open minded Tango dancers
to meet Fabian & Carolina, listen what they say about connection, energy and
embrace management with their over 8 years of systematic teaching method.

www.chicagotangoshows.com

Fabian Salas & Carolina del Rivero are the organizers of the most popular
Tango event the planet called C.I.T.A in Buenos Aires every March. (
www.cosmotango.com)
Also,as an educational outreach project, over several years Fabian Salas's
Instructional DVD became available almost every public library system in US.
This makes him the most accessible  Argentine Tango Instructor in US.

We had a lot of visiting dancers  from Detroit, New York, Indianapolis,
Urbana-Champaign, Madison, New Jersey last time. Once again As Tango
Eclectique, we are planning great fun and learning environment for Fabian &
Carolina Weekend in Chicago Nov 30- Dec 3, 2007. Mark your Calendars!!!

for more info about the weekend activities, please visit
www.chicagotangoshows.com or send email us!

check out some of their DVD quality High Resolution video clips (DIVX)  at
Eclectic Tango Channel:
http://stage6.divx.com/Eclectic-Tango/video/1547431/Contemporary-Tango-Performance-by-Fabian-Carolina-Part-3
http://stage6.divx.com/Eclectic-Tango/video/1546563/Tango-Show-Fabian-and-Carolina-part-2
http://stage6.divx.com/Eclectic-Tango/video/1136493/Fabian-y-Carolina