[Tango-A] NY Tango Festival - Fabulous Milonga tonight

Tine at nytangofestival.com tine at nytangofestival.com
Sat Oct 6 13:22:10 EDT 2007

Dear friends,
We had 450 dancers at our Milonga last nigh!
Join us tonight - it's the best party in the country - where else would you
want to be?
DJ Ramu, performances by Julio & Corina, Pablo & Dana, Pablo and Noel.
9,000 sq ft wood floor - we have room for everybody

 SATURDAY INFORMATION UP-DATE

*NY TANGO FESTIVAL*

*SATUR**DAY, OCTOBER 6 *
* MILONGA 9.30pm
DJ Ramu, performances by Julio & Corina, Pablo & Dana, Pablo and Noel
*
 *All events at Lerner Hall, Columbia Univ campus,
2920 Broadway at 114th Street (#1 Train)
*
*Earlier on Saturday:*

*10:00-11:00 - REGISTRATION  - Roone Auditorium - Alfred Lerner Hall - *

*(please bring your confirmation receipts if possible)*
*

There will be a few single class tickets available as follows (at $40/class,
cash only):

Advanced Beginners is wide open for Leaders; for Followers you will be
better off if you bring a partner because we may not be able to supply one
for you.

Intermediate & Advanced has openings for Leaders (no partner needed); for
Followers WITH PARTNER ONLY, there may be a few openings.

**11:00 - CLASSES*

*12:30 - HISTORY OF ORCHESTRAS PRESENTATION*

*1:00 - PRACTICA * *(without pass, $15 cash at door)*

*3:00 & 4:30 - CLASSES*

*6:00 - PRACTICA * *(without pass, $15 cash at door)*

*8:00 "ROXANA FONTAN" Show (not included in pass)*

Symphony Space Theatre

*9:30 - MILONGA (without pass, $25 cash at door)*

DJ Ramu, Performance by the Masters

Map on the website. <http://www.nytangofestival.com/info.html%23resto>
FMI:  www.nytangofestival.com